Monday, August 25, 2008

change.

For starters, a new blog. Next, a new name. Or at least a new spelling of an old name. Adding an 'h' cos I can. As often as I get mistaken for being British I feel it's not too far of a stretch. And other things which I'll get to in time, but that can be summed up by this quote from Ansel Adams ~

The world moves in strange and perplexing tracks. I feel a deep growing urge for some sort of change – to simplify and enrich my life and work. I feel I have a lot to do and my energies will be taxed to the utmost to do it.
~ in a letter to Alfred Stieglitz from Yosemite National Park dated July 29, 1937 (twelve years after purchasing a Mason & Hamlin grand piano with "religious awe and reverence")

Over time, I plan on going back to my old blog and finding the worthwhile posts and adding them here so eventually I'll just have one blog of all my thoughts and musings. But this is the new beginning.

1 comment:

Mark said...

Finally! I've been frustratingly subscribed to your other blog that had issues with true feeds. :)

I just started a new one this morning for photos to keep it a bit seperate from my oritinal one.

Glad I'll finally get some sane publications from you. :)