Tuesday, August 10, 2010

ferocity.

















This is part of the mess. This is just the introduction. This is nothing.





















And there is an MP3 linked here in case the player does not work.

I must now finish the piano cacophony that comes in after this introduction. And then the rebuilding and utter crescendo of all the instruments this all just came to me by accident out of nowhere like everything else of course and at last then the ending symphonic and slow and beautiful and haunting and wonderful probably only to me but that is okay key signature and tempo changes and a Bechstein in a corner alone and an orchestra and all of this shit once in my head then in Logic now out there.





cheers

3 comments:

Misty said...

So I stumble across your blog and I'm astonished to the point of sorrow at how beautiful this stuff is. All of it. The crafting of a home that is art and the music that is somewhere between the sound that the universe makes as it spins, and the melody that exits two lover's mouths as they kiss.

Incredible. All of it.

Misty

thom said...

Um, wow. Thanks much. No words.

Misty said...

You're welcome. :)