Tuesday, November 23, 2010

ferocity and fragility.
























MP3 files (the song had to be uploaded in three parts) available for streaming/download on my reverbnation page. Or playable from the widget at the top of the column on the right ...


---



The idea.




Finally. It is finished. I posted the intro a while ago. But this is finally the whole thing. A song in three parts fourteen minutes long. A piano. An orchestra. A choir. A band. A voice. And now it is finished. This is just a demo. This is just the beginning.




[is there still hope for us?]
[is there still time for us?]



we torture ourselves
we have all this fear
we have all this rage
we have lost ourselves
through our course of action
our ignorance sustained
what have we learned
what have we to say
of how
of how
we have lost our way
and we
and we have lost our way



we must be the ones to save us from ourselves while there is still time



there is still hope for us
(if we learn)
there is still hope for us
(if we see)
there is still hope for us









The voice singing to the rising crescendo above the orchestra and choir as it builds and builds and builds and builds and builds there is still time for us.







...








cheers








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mi piace molto il vostro sito. Eccellente il contenuto. Si prega di continuare tale distacco cotent profonda.

thom said...

Grazie.

Anonymous said...

I have wanted to post something like this on my website and this gave me an idea. Cheers..

Anonymous said...

Finally, got what I was looking for!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. Glad I stumbled into this article! smile I have you saved to check out new stuff you post.

Anonymous said...

What words..