Sunday, March 17, 2013

like so much rubbish. [a bright red nova].






















I was just importing an album today. That's all. Quick looked it up on Amazon to check out the reviews. Then my day was frozen in the moment ... when I found this one ~








... at 62 (dear God ... ) I have been combing through today's music like so much rubbish trying to find something ... anything ... that would take me where I would like to go.


Namely - out of myself but - at the same time - within myself.



Here it is.



I found it.







Damn.

I think it can often be agreed upon that fewer words are better. That succinctness can be beautiful.

But my lasting impression of what this person has said so out there clearly and plainly and honestly without reserve will be that ... that if I could create a piece of music and bring someone to say or think or feel something like that ...


... I will have succeeded.


I will have succeeded.





















I'm slowly drifting to you
The stars and the planets are calling me
A billion years away from you
I'm on my way
I'm on ...
I'm on ...








No comments: