Monday, September 14, 2009

mp3_002.

So some time ago I posted an MP3. I think it lasted a few hours. Then I deleted it. And now I am trying again. Maybe it will last longer than a few hours. The one thing this has going for it is that it is a complete song. Not just a clip. Not a final mix by any means though either. But a complete song. Needs a singer. Though I hear his voice in my head. A tenor. Rising higher and higher and louder and louder during the crescendo of a chorus no way I can attempt it. Mostly recorded one night a week or two ago. Finished late tonight because everything of any substance always happens late it seems. Nothing more than a snapshot of something I fumbled on the piano one day a couple of months ago now digitized.




File linked here if the player does not work in some browser or other ...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awe. Some.

Kristen said...

Oh my god. Thom - this is utterly amazing...I'm speechless. Bravo. I'm certainly glad I decided to stop by..been awhile. Hope you keep it posted...I will listen to this again & again.

Anonymous said...

Amazing...