Friday, September 11, 2009

night sky monopoly.

Yep, it has been a long time since I have played this game. But this new version that we are apparently shooting here in the studio caught my attention ~

I will be purchasing it and playing it. Boardwalk is the Milky Way Galaxy, and Park Place is Andromeda. Now how cool is that?

As a kid, I have memories of playing this and kicking *ss. I also recall my poor mom, who apparently had zero knack for this one (but don't tempt her with a game of Trivial Pursuit) and would constantly lose. As in she could not win. Ever. So she never played again.

Anyways, thought this was fun. If only one of the playing pieces was the JWST (especially since it looks so rad) ...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool game-- let's play sometime.

As for playing as a kid and beating everyone in sight, I'm not sure I remember any of that. Really?

thom said...

Oh yeah - I ruled. And you're on.

Katie Roses said...

where did you find that image? It could be totally used as a vendor image and I wouldn't have to prep the thing!