Thursday, March 5, 2009

halcyon.

I have been listening to my iPod on shuffle mode for the last couple of days on the way into work both via car and train and today on the way home almost there it cold outside again the light pale but intense from a crazy weather day cloudy but light along the horizon I found myself listening to this song for I think the first time called Halcyon (Beautiful Days) by a band called MONO and I found myself purposely stalling to get home just to listen to it in its entirety and no, I do not expect anyone else to sit through the eight-and-a-half-minute-long song but that is perfectly acceptable and it is very MONO-esque and quite beautiful and now I must go for a walk listening to it over + over + over ...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Surely you mean the sweet song "Halcyon + on + on" by Orbital...

thom said...

Surely I do not.