Saturday, June 20, 2009

another day.

2 a.m. last night playing piano some progression or another out of nowhere that I really fell for and played for a bit then recorded today just the idea started in Logic do not think this will go anywhere but I like it all the same and it is surprisingly simple (instrumentation will be light–I just put a slight tremolo on the piano lines) and I have no idea just a working title for now (based on Julian's suggestion when I asked him for a song title of A Black Day cos he thought it sounded minor and dark – despite the fact there are at least as many major chords in the progression as minor but maybe he's picking up on the overall feel to which I jokingly responded everything I write is slightly minor and heavy and dark) but lyrics to go with the chords might be something like but never will be these cos these are scrawled out way too fast to myself really nothing and so not worth posting but will continue to work on it all though I know it ends with the line
and I will wait for it I will wait for it
as the last low chord on the piano resonates and fades away

No comments: