Monday, June 1, 2009

final stats.

The top three riders of our team for Bike To Work month (and standings across REI, so I was #56) and our mileage. I really was hoping to make 300 miles this year but fell just short. Well, my goal then for next year is all set (if not a little more).

And of course I will continue to bike during the summer – there is nothing like stepping out of the office in the afternoon when it is warm with a slight breeze (tailwind of course) knowing you will be hopping on a bike instead of getting on the freeway.

Here's to summer.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to Photo Finish. And you. Well done sir.

thom said...

Thanks bro!

Mark said...

Nice. I still prefer running at lunch and jump in a lake :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/niffgurd/3575785729/

:)

Or hiking before work. But the important thing is getting out no matter how your doing it!