Monday, May 4, 2009

scarecrow.

As is evident by my Last FM history, I have been listening to this song now for hours and hours (albeit the album version rather than this live one) ...


Although I listened to Orbital literally all day after downloading the album version and then enjoyed a run this evening listening to it the whole time where the light was perfect and the shadows long and a feeling of just flying (sometimes runs are perfect like that where it just feels effortless) and I had the chance to lie in my grass after I got back listening to that song again + again (and, subsequently, this replaced Tiesto's Forever Today as the greatest running song), but as soon as night fell and I finished in Logic it was Scarecrow quietly on repeat.

And I realize this is a few song posts (mostly) in a row but it is rare I listen to new music, and this album and Orbital were particularly amazing. Apologies.

ps – I wish there was a way to repeat just one song (as opposed to the entire side) of a vinyl album.

No comments: