Saturday, May 2, 2009

one perfect sunrise.

The next song that has fallen victim to the endless repeat (although I am listening to an unknown remix Jeff sent me that he found on Pandora and is exactly what I needed at the moment so thank you).


And in case you are wondering or thought perhaps - the answer is yes, that is Lisa Gerrard providing the vocals (that link has a much better quality albeit longer version – it is the album version – but the video is a picture of some horses in a field at sunrise just FYI although you can turn it on, turn it up and go lie in the middle of the floor somewhere and just listen – I actually very much like the album version).

ps - this was Orbital's last song. Props.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome-- the version in the YT video is what I heard on Pandora, but can't find elsewhere. Interesting to combine Orbital and Lisa Gerrard.

thom said...

Yeah, kicks Halycon all over the place. Way to go out for Orbital ...